Heat Pump Services in Dallas-Fort Worth
Heat pumps are outstanding heating and cooling systems that many homeowners prize because of their high efficiency and consistency. If you need heat pump system service in Fort Worth, Arlington, or Flower Mound, AirCo is the company you want on the job. We have 32 years of experience in the HVAC industry, and our heat pump technicians can provide comprehensive service for all makes and models of heat pumps.
From installation and maintenance to repair and replacement, give us a call 24 hours a day at (817) 591-1225 for all your heat pump service needs.
How HVAC Heat Pumps Work
Here in Texas, we get some extreme weather—from 100-degree heat in the summer to sub-freezing temperatures in the winter—so you need a reliable heating and air conditioning system to stay comfortable. Heat pumps are a great option for homeowners because they provide both heating and cooling in one convenient package. They’re also some of the most efficient systems on the market.
The appropriately named heat pump moves heat from one place to another. In cooling mode, it absorbs heat from inside your home and then exhausts it outside. In heating mode, it reverses its process, absorbing heat from the outdoor air and delivering it into your home. Unlike furnaces or boilers that burn fuel to create warmth, a heat pump uses existing heat in the air to keep your home comfortable.
If a heat pump sounds like the right type of HVAC system for your home, please contact AirCo online or call (817) 591-1225 to learn more about having one installed.
Heat Pump Services in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
Heat Pump Installation
The most important day in a heat pump’s life is the day it’s installed. Bad installation work is one of the main causes of heat pump failure, so call the professionals at AirCo for the highest-quality heat pump installation in Fort Worth, Arlington, and Flower Mound. We’ll deliver the customer service you deserve, along with everything you need to enjoy comfortable, efficient heating and cooling all year-round.request Heat Pump service today
Heat Pump Repair
Your heat pump provides both heating and cooling, which means it never gets a break throughout the year. If you’re having any issues with your heat pump, trust AirCo for fast, accurate, and reliable heat pump repair service in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. We are a certified Trane Comfort Specialist, but our heat pump repair technicians can work on all HVAC brands.
Many homeowners make the mistake of waiting too long to call for professional heat pump repair. We recommend calling for immediate service the moment you notice any problems with your heat pump. Allowing the problem to linger will only make it larger and more costly to repair.
Here are a few common heat pump problems to watch out for:
- Clogged air filter: Change your heat pump’s filter regularly. A clogged filter is one of the most common causes of heat pump problems.
- Noises: If you hear a squealing noise from your heat pump, it likely means something is wrong in the blower assembly. Gurgling might be a sign that you have low refrigerant, and hissing could be from a refrigerant leak.
- Not enough cooling or heating: If your home is uncomfortable even though the heat pump is running, call us for heat pump repair immediately. There could be a bad compressor, low refrigerant, or dying fan motor.
Don’t ignore these signs of trouble—schedule heat pump repair with AirCo by calling (817) 591-1225 today.
Heat Pump Maintenance
While heat pumps are known to be reliable machines, they require regular maintenance just like any other piece of equipment. Our HVAC company provides outstanding heat pump maintenance for all brands of units. Getting your heat pump inspected and tuned up regularly offers these impressive benefits:
- Reduced repair: Heat pumps naturally develop small problems over time, which eventually require repair. During regular maintenance visits, our techs check for such issues and remedy them before they can cause further damage.
- Increased efficiency: Underlying problems cause your heat pump to work harder. When you have your heat pump maintained, it can run at peak efficiency for lower heating and cooling bills.
- Longer life span: Add years to your HVAC equipment simply by tuning it up at least once a year. Avoiding premature heat pump replacement saves you substantially over the life of the system.
- Improved home comfort: A well-maintained heat pump offers better air distribution, humidity control, and overall performance, helping your home stay more comfortable in every season.
The HVAC experts at AirCo offer quality heat pump maintenance throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Contact us today at (817) 591-1225 to request a visit.request Heat Pump service today
Schedule Heat Pump Service with AirCo
Our HVAC company is dedicated to ensuring your complete satisfaction with the work we do. To prove it, we offer a 100% comfort guarantee on all our services. But don’t just take our word for it: consider that we carry an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, have received the Angie’s List Super Service Award 4 years in a row, and have earned Trane’s Top 10 Dealer Award for 14 consecutive years.
Call us today at (817) 591-1225 for heat pump repair, installation, maintenance, or replacement in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Your Neighbors Trust Our Expertise
“Fabulous service and the BEST people! The people are stellar!”
Specials on Heating & Cooling Service
FREE DIAGNOSTIC FEE ($85 Value)
Why Choose AirCo
Same-Day Service & Next-Day Installation
24/7 Emergency Service
Convenient Weekend Appointments
No Extra Fees Nights & Weekends
Proven Experts—42,000+ HVAC Systems Installed
Background-Checked & Drug-Tested Technicians
Advance "On Our Way" Call So You Can Go About Your Day
Family-Owned & -Operated for Over 32 Years
Outstanding Guarantees— No-Lemon, Zero-Risk Repair & More
Proudly Serving the
Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Flower
Mound, Grapevine, Southlake, and more!