Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
At AirCo, we know that issues with your sewer lines are more than minor inconveniences. From clogged drains to sewage water on your lawn, many issues can come from blockages and damage to your pipes.
When you need superior sewer line repair and replacement in Dallas-Fort Worth, trust the team at AirCo to provide you with the reliable service you need to get your home’s plumbing flowing properly.
Signs You Need Sewer Services
It is important to get professional service at the first sign of sewer line problems. While minor issues may go unnoticed, they can lead to a messy plumbing disaster.
Homeowners should always be on the lookout for warning signs of sewer line troubles, including:
- Multiple clogged drains
- Sewage smells in your home
- Sewage backup in one fixture when you use another
- Gurgling drains
- Bubbling toilets
- An increased presence of pests in your drains or yard
- Soggy, sunken areas on your lawn
It’s important to note that a single clogged drain is typically not a sign of sewer line issues. If only one drain is affected, you most likely need professional drain cleaning to restore proper drainage.request plumbing services today
Common Sewer Line Issues
In the Dallas-Fort Worth area, there are many common causes of sewer line issues, including:
- Main line clogs: Drain clogs can accumulate over time, resulting in sewer clogs that affect your entire home.
- Freezing ground: As the ground freezes and thaws in the winter, it can put pressure on the pipe, causing it to crack and break.
- Shifting soil: As soil erodes and shifts over time, sections of the sewer line can sink, resulting in a bellied pipe.
- Tree root infiltration: Tree roots can enter your pipes through small cracks and grow into your pipe, causing significant clogs and structural damage.
- Physical damage: Completing construction work without knowing your sewer line’s location can result in accidental damage.
- Pipe age and material: As your pipes age, they become less durable and more prone to cracking. Outdate piping materials are especially prone to corrosion and premature deterioration.
Video Camera Inspections
We’ll conduct a video camera inspection when diagnosing issues with your sewer line because it’s the most accurate and informative method.
During these inspections, our plumbers can see a direct video feed of the inside of your sewer line to quickly locate issues and determine the best way to fix them.
Benefits of video camera inspections include:
- Non-invasive diagnosis
- Detecting a range of issues
- Detecting tree root intrusion
- Inspecting pipe age and wear
- Easily locating damage
Sewer Line Repair vs. Replacement
When deciding whether to repair or replace your sewer line, trust our expert plumbers to give honest advice and recommendations.
Small issues like cracks or holes can often be repaired, but when damage is more extensive, it is best to opt for a full sewer line replacement.
Our plumbers can recommend ways to best proceed based on:
- The extent of the damage
- The age of your sewer line
- Repair vs. replacement cost
Choose AirCo for Same-Day Sewer Services in the DFW Metroplex
For superior sewer line repair and replacement, trust the professional team at AirCo. All our plumbers are background-checked, licensed, and insured for your peace of mind.
We never charge extra for overtime, night, and weekend services. We’re dedicated to your satisfaction, and with our award-winning expertise, guarantees, and same-day service, it’s no wonder we’re Dallas-Fort Worth’s trusted plumbing company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sewer line replacements can take several days, depending on the extent of the damage and the sewer replacement method. Your plumbing contractor will give you a timeline after assessing your sewer line. Sewer lines can last anywhere from 50 to 100 years, depending on the pipe material. Your plumbing contractor can help you select the best material for your plumbing system. Damaged sewer lines can leak raw sewage and bacteria onto your property, creating a health hazard. That’s why it’s so important to take care of sewer line issues immediately.
How long does sewer line replacement take?
How long do sewer lines last?
Can you get sick from a broken sewer line?
Sewer line replacements can take several days, depending on the extent of the damage and the sewer replacement method. Your plumbing contractor will give you a timeline after assessing your sewer line.
Sewer lines can last anywhere from 50 to 100 years, depending on the pipe material. Your plumbing contractor can help you select the best material for your plumbing system.
Damaged sewer lines can leak raw sewage and bacteria onto your property, creating a health hazard. That’s why it’s so important to take care of sewer line issues immediately.
Why Choose AirCo
Same-Day Service & Next-Day Installation
24/7 Emergency Service
Convenient Weekend Appointments
No Extra Fees Nights & Weekends
Proven Experts—42,000+ HVAC Systems Installed
Background-Checked & Drug-Tested Technicians
Advance "On Our Way" Call So You Can Go About Your Day
Family-Owned & -Operated for Over 32 Years
Outstanding Guarantees— No-Lemon, Zero-Risk Repair & More
Proudly Serving the
Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Flower
Mound, Grapevine, Southlake, and more!