Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Procedures
The health of our customers and our AirCo Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing team members is top priority. We are committed to continuing this by monitoring guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA, WHO and other government agencies dedicated to protecting our health and abiding by the protective measures set forth for the general public.
We will do our best to continue to take care of your heating and cooling system needs throughout this pandemic while exercising precautionary measures to help ensure your health and that of our team members.
To help ensure your health, and that of our field technicians, technicians will be taking precautionary steps when they visit your home:
- They won’t shake your hand.
- They will try to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between themselves and you, per the CDC recommendation.
- They will put on clean shoe covers for each home they visit and throw away any used shoe covers.
- They will not hand out business cards.
- They will wipe their tablet surface with an alcohol wipe before asking you to sign for work to be done. Alternatively, the technician can send an email to you while still on site, with a description of the work to be done and the total amount due. You can send a reply email from your phone giving approval for the work.
- They will wipe off your thermostat if they touch it.
Additional Helpful Information
- Current information is available from both the Texas Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, including the CDC’s Traveler’s Health Notices for the latest guidance and recommendations for each country.
We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times and we will always do our best to care for you, your homes, and our employees.
Your Neighbors Trust Our Expertise
“Fabulous service and the BEST people! The people are stellar!”
Financing Options Are Available
Why Choose AirCo
Same Day Service / Next Day Installation
24/7 Emergency Service
Convenient Weekend Appointments
No Extra Fees Nights and Weekends
Proven Experts: 42,000+ HVAC Systems Installed
Background-Checked & Drug-Tested Technicians
Advance "On Our Way" Call So You Can Go About Your Day
Family Owned & Operated for over 32 years
Outstanding Guarantees: No-Lemon, Zero-Risk Repair & More
Proudly Serving the
Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Flower
Mound, Grapevine, Southlake, and more!