- Variable-speed blower motor
- Built-in Trane CleanEffects™ technology offering whole-house air filtration with space-saving flexibility
- Cleanable collection cells
- Two-stage gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and better comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R
- Durable adaptive silicon Nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, In-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt Fuse protects Controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- ERV and humidifier compatible
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family and Fort Worth home can rely on.
Reliable gas heating for gentle warmth and cleaner air
Whether it’s a bit of gentle warmth you want in the early fall, or high-performance heat in the dead of winter, the XV80i furnace provides two stages of energy-efficient warmth and a built-in Trane CleanEffects technology for the most advanced air filtration on the market.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
The XV80i is rated with up to 80% AFUE.
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your Fort Worth home cooling costs.
Quiet comfort in your Fort Worth home
Fan motor adjusts speed to quietly provide maximum comfort.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from your conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable Fort Worth area home. And Trane CleanEffects™ is now proven to remove more than 99% of the common flu virus from your home's filtered air.