Furnace Repair in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
When the cold season comes around, is your furnace going to be ready to keep you warm? If you’ve been putting off necessary repairs, then you might be at risk of an unbearably frigid winter when those problems compound into newer, bigger problems.
Fortunately, the team at AirCo is ready to bring over 30 years of HVAC experience to work on your furnace, getting it back into tiptop condition as quickly and painlessly as possible. Whether you need immediate emergency repairs for a furnace that isn’t cutting it anymore, or your furnace needs servicing for minor issues or suspicious symptoms, we can help—and once we have, you can rest assured with our 100% comfort guarantee.
Need repairs, or suspect a problem with your furnace? Contact us now to schedule a visit! You can reach us online or dial 817-591-1225!
Common Furnace Repair Issues
There are many reasons a furnace might require repair. Here are the most common reasons AirCo’s repair services are required:
- Thermostat issues. A malfunctioning thermostat renders your entire system nonfunctional.
- Blockage and leaks. Blocked vents, clogged air filters, and leaky ducts all contribute to ineffective heating.
- Ignition problems. If your pilot or electrical igniter aren’t functioning, you’re out of heat at best and potentially at risk.
- Mechanical wear. Belts wear out, heat exchangers get damaged, ball bearings rust.
- Strange sounds. Strange sounds can indicate mechanical problems, blockage, and other issues.
- Strange smells. If you smell anything odd, especially gas or burning smells, you need help ASAP.
- Pilot light problems. Pilot light won’t stay lit? Looks strange?
- Excessive power bills. If your bills blow up unusually during the cold months, it’s a strong indicator of a problem.
- Too much or too little blowing. Constant cycling of your heat, inadequate air blowing, and complete blockage all require repairs.
Any of these sound familiar? Contact AirCo today online or by dialing 817-591-1225 to schedule a visit for repairs.
Signs You Need Furnace Replacement Service
Of course, sometimes it’s time to trade your old furnace for a new one, rather than just repair. Common reasons to choose furnace replacement over repair include, but are not limited to:
- Frequent repairs. As a furnace nears the end of its life span, it’s going to need more and more repairs to remain functional. As they get more frequent and more expensive, think about a full replacement to save money.
- Old system. The older your furnace, the more likely it is that a replacement is the smart move.
- High energy costs. Older furnaces run less efficiently, even before you factor in improvements in technology. If you want to cut your costs, a new furnace is a smart move.
Think you might be ready for a furnace replacement? You can learn more about your options by contacting AirCo online or by calling us at 817-591-1225.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance in the Metroplex
Not every problem requires full repairs or suggests the need for a replacement. To keep your furnace running in peak condition for as long as possible, keeping up with your furnace maintenance is a must.
- Improved efficiency. Tuned up furnaces work more efficiently, saving you on bills and warming your home quicker.
- Better air quality. Incomplete combustion and excessive friction can put nasty stuff in your air.
- Fewer and cheaper repairs. Normal wear and tear gives way to damage, which gives way to more damage.
Been a while since your last professional maintenance? Contact AirCo today and schedule an appointment, either online or at 817-591-1225.
Choose AirCo for Furnace Repair in the Dallas Area
AirCo brings 30 years of award-winning service and support to work on every HVAC installation, repair, and tune-up. By choosing AirCo, you’ll benefit from that expertise, our 100% comfort guarantee, and our exceptional customer service.
Choose AirCo for your Dallas area furnace repair today. Dial 817-591-1225 or reach out to us online to schedule a visit!
Furnace Repair FAQs
Do I need repairs or replacement?
Consider the age of your furnace, how often it’s needed repairs, and how expensive your new repairs will cost vs. the price of a new one.
How much will it cost?
The price of components or a new furnace plus labor can vary wildly with the specifics of your home. Size, accessibility, and features will all contribute.
How can I avoid needing repairs in the future?
Regular maintenance will keep your system much healthier. This includes home maintenance, like replacing air filters, and annual professional tune-ups.
Are gas furnaces safe?
A gas furnace in good repair under the attention of HVAC professionals is quite safe! For added safety, make sure you have a carbon monoxide detector in working condition.
Your Neighbors Trust Our Expertise
“Fabulous service and the BEST people! The people are stellar!”
Financing Options Are Available
Why Choose AirCo
Same Day Service / Next Day Installation
24/7 Emergency Service
Convenient Weekend Appointments
No Extra Fees Nights and Weekends
Proven Experts: 42,000+ HVAC Systems Installed
Background-Checked & Drug-Tested Technicians
Advance "On Our Way" Call So You Can Go About Your Day
Family Owned & Operated for 30 Years
Outstanding Guarantees: No-Lemon, Zero-Risk Repair & More
Proudly Serving the
Fort Worth, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Flower
Mound, Grapevine, Southlake, and more!