- Variable-speed blower motor uses less electricity
- 40" high cabinet, 28" depth means it fits almost anywhere
- Two-stage gas heat
- Convertible to horizontal—right or left
- Self-diagnostic microelectronic control
- Durable adaptive silicon Nitride hot surface igniter
- Super Efficient Air Circulation
- Multi-port,in-shot burners
- One-Piece Heat Exchanger
- Prepainted galvanized steel cabinet
- Upflow models have hinged blower doors, easy-open door latches, and spring-loaded filter rack
- 24-volt Fuse protects Controls
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R (™) mode
- Insulated cabinet
Quality comfort, built to last. Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort that your Trophy Club home and family can rely on. Year after year, you and your family get peace of mind from choosing Trane quality.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
The XV80 performs at 80% efficiency.
ComfortLink II Communicating Capability
ComfortLink II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates by phone wherever you are.
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your Trophy Club home cooling costs.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air in your Trophy Club home
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from your conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable Trophy Club area home. And Trane CleanEffects™ is now proven to remove more than 99% of the common flu virus from your home's filtered air.