March 5th, 2014 by Chad Campbell
Every homeowner deserves to be able to stay warm during the winters but no one wants to have to pay through the nose to do it. AirCo offers total heating service in Dallas, TX for many types of units and we wanted to share some of the ways that you can keep your energy usage as low as you can. Call us today if you have any questions. We’re available 24/7 for emergency heater repair service in Dallas, so call us anytime and you’ll always get a live dispatcher on the other end.
Heating Tips from the Pros: How to Save Energy
Check out a few suggestions from our NATE-certified heating repair technicians about how you could be able to reduce the amount of energy that you use to heat your home.
- Get your system maintained – No matter what kind of heating system you have, getting regular maintenance is probably the most important thing that you can do for the efficiency and performance of your system. Not only can regular tune-ups reduce the need for repair, it can also increase the efficiency of your system as well.
- Have your insulation checked – Your insulation is designed to resist heat movement in or out of your home. If your insulation is thin, rotting or has holes in it then it could be allowing lots of heat out of your home. AirCo offers total insulation repair and replacement in Dallas, TX.
- Energy audits – An energy audit helps homeowners determine where their home is losing energy. Our NATE-certified specialists will perform a thorough inspection and test of your home and then alert you to where you can make improvements.
- Air sealing – Another great way to increase the efficiency of your home is to get air sealing. Our technicians will use the information gathered from the energy audit and then target their efforts in the locations that need help. We’ll use caulking, sealants and weather stripping to help you keep more of the conditioned air that you’ve paid for inside your home.
Call AirCo today if you’re interested in learning more about how you can increase the efficiency of your home.
February 24th, 2014 by Chad Campbell
Your heating system is a critical part of your home’s comfort system and you rely on it a lot in order to stay comfortable throughout the year. If you want to your heating system to continue to keep your home comfortable and to operate efficiently, you simply must have it regularly inspected and maintained. AirCo offers a routine heating maintenance program that includes regular maintenance visits from our expert Dallas, TX heating system technicians. Read on below to find out why heating maintenance is so critical.
Tip from the Professionals: Get Heating Maintenance
There are a few tremendous benefits to having your heating system regularly inspected and tuned up.
- Less repairs – One potential benefit that many homeowners enjoy because of regular heating maintenance is a reduced number of repairs. This is because during maintenance visits, our heating system technicians will look for any small problems that might be developing and fix them before they cause further damage.
- Greater efficiency – If your heating system has a lot of small problems with it, then it probably has to work a lot harder to heat your home. But with regular maintenance, those problems can be taken care of so that your system operates at peak efficiency.
- Longer life – No home enjoys having to replace any of their home’s appliances. By having your heater regularly inspected and tuned up, you could be able to extend its life. We often get called to replace heating systems that have been completely left unattended and they eventually just fall apart.
Call AirCo today if you’re ready to invest in the future of your home’s comfort and efficiency by scheduling regular maintenance for your heating system.
February 17th, 2014 by Chad Campbell
We’re in the middle of the winter so it may be a little late to get your furnace ready for the cold weather. But there still are some things that you can do to make sure that your stays nice and warm even through the toughest winter nights. AirCo offers complete heater repair service as well as a whole range of other heating services in Dallas, TX, including installation, replacement and maintenance. Read on below to see some of the suggestions from our NATE-certified heating system technicians about how you can keep your heater running well this winter.
Furnace Tips: Get the Most Out of Your Furnace This Winter
If you want to keep your furnace operating at peak performance this winter, make sure that you read on below. Call AirCo if your furnace runs into any problems. We’re available 24/7 for furnace repair service in Dallas, TX because we know that your system could malfunction at any time.
- Get your furnace tuned up – Probably the best thing that you can do for your furnace this winter is to have it inspected and tuned up. Over time, your furnace may develop a number of issues that can keep it from working at its best. With a tune-up, you might be able to return some of that efficiency to your system.
- Have your insulation checked – One of the points of vulnerability that too many homeowners leave unchecked is their insulation. Insulation is designed to keep the heat inside your home. If your insulation is old or rotting, it could be allowing a lot of the heat that you’ve paid for to leak outside.
- Get a home energy audit and air sealing – Finally, if you really want to keep your home comfortable, call AirCo for an energy audit and air sealing. An energy audit allows us to perform a number of tests to find areas of energy weakness around your home and fix them. Air sealing is a service that we provide which helps you keep more of the conditioned air inside your home by sealing up leaks.
Call AirCo with any questions that you might have or to learn more about our professional furnace services in Dallas, TX, including our maintenance program, energy audits and air sealing.
January 27th, 2014 by Chad Campbell
As fellow business owners in Texas, we here at AirCo know how important it is to offer your customers, clients or employees a comfortable and cool environment during the hot months. In order to accomplish that, you probably run your HVAC system almost constantly during that time which can lead the your system developing a number of common issues. AirCo has over 20 years of experience offering /7 commercial HVAC repair service in Dallas, TX for all types of commercial equipment. Here are a few of the most common HVAC problems that we see.
Commercial and Cooling Tip: Common AC Problems
Check out a few of the most common issues that business owners face with the air conditioning system.
- Not enough cooling – One of the most common complaints that our customers have is that their system doesn’t deliver enough cooling. This can often happen with older systems that haven’t been maintained and their air filter gets clogged and blocks the flow of air through the system. If may also be that you have low refrigerant, a compressor problem, a fan motor problem or a variety of other issues.
- Noises – Keep an ear out for any new noises that your cooling system starts to make. It’s usually not a good sign when your AC starts to make noises like hissing, squealing, or gurgling. Our NATE-certified experts can quickly find the problem and fix it fast.
- Inefficiency – If you’re paying the utility bills for your business then you probably know the average monthly cost of keeping your doors open. But if you see an increase in electricity use that can’t be explained, it might mean that your AC is in trouble.
Call AirCo for professional commercial HVAC service in Dallas, TX. We’re available 24/7 and whenever you call us you’ll always get a live person on the other end of the line.
January 20th, 2014 by Chad Campbell
Furnaces are a terrific heating option for homes of all sizes because of their efficiency, consistency and the comfort that they deliver. But just like any other piece of equipment, furnaces can develop a number of common issues. Here at AirCo, we offer total furnace repair service in Dallas, TX for all types of units including electric and gas-fired furnaces. Check out some of the most common issues that we get called for and if you notice any of these problems at your home, call us 24/7 for emergency furnace repairs in Dallas, TX.
Furnace Tip: Common Repair Issues
Furnaces have a pretty simple goal: to provide heat to your home. In order to do that, they consume a fuel source like electricity or natural gas to create heat. From there, they have a large fan motor that pushes the heated air through your home’s ducts. While this might seem like a simple system, there are some common problems that can develop.
- Not enough heat – Probably one of the most common issues that homeowners face is not enough heat from their furnace. If your system is blowing cold air or if it’s just not putting out enough heat, call AirCo for furnace repair. This could be from a clogged air filter, a bad circuit breaker for your electric furnace, or a broken thermocouple on your gas-fired system.
- Noises – If your furnace starts to make a rattling noise, call for repair immediately. This could be a sign that you have a cracked heat exchanger which might be leaking carbon monoxide into your home. Squealing is often an indication that you need to change your fan motor belt.
- No heat at all – If your furnace isn’t producing any heat then you obviously have a big problem. This might be because of a bad thermocouple which has shut off the flow of gas to your furnace. For electric furnaces, it might be that one of the system’s safety features has malfunctioned or that it has tripped its breaker.
Call AirCo when you need any kind of furnace repair services in Dallas, TX. Our technicians are available 24/7 so call us anytime and you’ll always get a live dispatcher.
November 22nd, 2013 by Chad Campbell
Be sure to bookmark the AirCo Air Conditioning blog for updates on the latest advances in Pluming and HVAC technology.
We’ll feature money saving promotions here as well.
Call AirCo Air Conditioning for all your Air Conditioning, Heating, Indoor Air Quality, Plumbing, New Construction HVAC, Commercial HVAC, and Energy Audit needs.
November 22nd, 2013 by Chad Campbell
iMarket Solutions has launched AirCo Air Conditioning’s new custom website. To learn more about how iMarket Solutions can expand your presence on the web visit: www.imarketsolutions.com