Amana Air Conditioner Fort Worth - ASXC16
Up to 16 SEER Performance
R-410A Chlorine-Free Refrigerant
ComfortNet™ Communication System
Outstanding Warranty Protection*
We believe that this may be the best warranty in the air conditioning business. The compressor in your new ASXC16 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty*. If the compressor ever fails, a new condensing unit will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All remaining parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please click on the consumer brochure or product warranty links below.
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-Stage Copeland® UltraTech Scroll compressor
- R-410A Chlorine-Free Refrigerant
- Expanded ComfortAlert diagnostics built in
- Set-up capable with two low-voltage wired to oudoor unit
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage of six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Two-Speed quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
This air conditioning system will provide your family with the best in energy efficiency, environmental responsibility, and cool indoor comfort, compared to lower SEER units, for many, many years.
* Complete warranty details from your local dealer or by clicking on the warranty link below. To receive the Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty (good for as long as you own your home) and the 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
EnergyStar ratings are dependent upon conditions beyond equipment installation. To make certain your HVAC equipment qualifies for the EnergyStar designation, go to www.energystar.gov.
Consumer Brochure Product Specifications Product Warranty
©2013, AirCo Heating And Air Conditioning Fort Worth - Fort Worth Air Conditioning and Heating Company
site by:Applying Systems